About Winning Brands (WNBD:PK)
Winning Brands Corporation is a manufacturer of advanced environmental cleaning solutions and personal care products which are marketed to consumers and industry internationally under a variety of brands and strategic partnerships. It is an emerging public company with shares quoted under the trading symbol WNBD at www.PinkSheets.com
Winning Brands solutions are kind to your skin and less harsh in the environment than traditional cleansers. Despite this gentleness, they still perform as well or better than many brands that are more familiar. The result of this work is a portfolio of consumer and industrial cleaning products that have eliminated undesirable pollutants such as phosphates, nitrates, enzymes, and artificial dyes. Winning Brands products are hard working cleaning agents that get your home or workplace clean while being more responsible to rivers, lakes and oceans than ordinary products that have been in widespread use for the past several decades.
Beginning in 2008, Winning Brands products are made in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which meet or exceed the highest government standards for good manufacturing processes and provide a safe workplace for the people who produce these products for you. By choosing Winning Brands products, consumers support such sustainable and ethical practices. Winning Brands imposes these standards upon itself as a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Our product formulations evolve in order to work with the environment wherever possible, not against it. Continuous research and development is intended to keep our products kind to you and the earth. Being familiar with theoretical and practical research in Universities and by independent scientists is a key to Winning Brands remaining up-to-date. We are agile and can respond quickly to growing insights by international experts as to how to make best use of natural elements and processes. If you are a scientist or inventor who is looking for a way to apply advancements that you have made technically, Winning Brands Corporation is prepared to consider an ethical basis on which to commercialize beneficial developments.
Are you a consumer with chemical sensitivity? People who have experienced adverse reactions to enzymes, bleach or artificial ingredients used in ordinary cleaning products may find a reduction or elimination of those unwanted reactions when using one or more of our products. Winning Brands Corporation is proud of these products and provides a Purchase Price Refund guarantee of satisfaction to the consumer direct, regardless of the store in which the purchase is made. The reason for this extraordinary refund policy is simple – if there is dissatisfaction then there is room for improvement. The most authentic and rapid access to such information for the purpose of continuous quality improvement is from the consumer directly. As a result of close communication with consumers over many years, Winning Brands products have gained a loyal following that continues to grow.
By choosing Winning Brands Corporation products, you the consumer and our public shareholders become stewards of the natural world for the benefit of future generations.
WNBD has designed its business plan to pass through 6 Phases; Initial Operations Phase (Annual Sales less than $1 Million), Implementation Phase (Annual Sales of $1 Million to $3 Million), Growth Phase (Annual Sales of $3 Million to $5 Million), Self-Sustaining Phase (Sales between $5-50 Million), Established Phase (Sales between $50 Million and $100 Million), World Phase (Sales over $100 Million).
In 2007, Winning Brands is in the Initial Operations Phase. The Initial Operations Phase is characterized by more research than sales and more testing than actual distribution. In general terms, this can be thought of as the phase during which the starting foundation is laid for the subsequent phases. It is expected to be approximately one year in duration. The Initial Operations Phase is not a profitable phase. Operational developments of a material nature during the Initial Operations Phase are disclosed by means of News Releases. The Implementation Phase for WBC is targeted to commence during 2008. It is important for investors in an early stage firm of this type to realize that the company's potential resides in its growth prospects within the increasingly important environmental sector related to market developments in this sector - not the company's balance sheet or current financial strength. An investment in Winning Brands Corporation is highly speculative but takes place within a sector widely regarded as growing.
The consolidated news for WNBD may be accessed at:
Memos and Shareholder Emails from Eric Lehner (CEO)
- (03/05/2010) Eric addresses shareholder questions
- (12/28/2009) Eric's comments about 2009 IIS
- (11/12/2009) Eric's comments about Revenue vs Store Count
- (11/10/2009) Store Locator
- (11/09/2009) Store Counts
- (11/09/2009) Update on several events
- (11/05/2009) Eric's comments about Korean Ambassador
- (10/14/2009) Eric's comments about weekly sales numbers
- (10/11/2009) Assorted Pics of NA's in Canada
- (08/30/2009) Status of distributors/accounts
- (08/23/2009) Walmart
- (07/29/2009) Local 100 - Indy
- [07/20/2009) Lowe's Update
- (06/17/2009) Eric's Response to Surefil's Ch. 11 Filing
- (03/23/2009) Shareholder Letter
- (03/18/2009) Eric's Comment on the $100,000 Contest
- (03/10/2009) Answering Questions on Price, Future, etc...
- (03/09/2009) Comments on Lowes
- (12/20/2008) Comments Worth Reading
- (09/25/2008) Shareholder Update on Progress
- (09/11/2008) Eric Discusses The Future of WNBD
- (09/06/2008) Discussion of Clean1 and Discovery Channel
- (07/16/2008) Eric Addresses Shareholder Questions
- (05/30/2008) Eric's Trip to Manhattan
- (05/27/2008) Eric's Notice on More TV Ads
- (05/26/2008) Eric's Reply to KGeezy about the ATL trip
- (05/20/2008) Eric's Notes and Pictures from the Green Show
- (05/14/2008) Eric's NA Memo and Investor Comments
- (05/02/2008) Eric's Memo on Videos and TV
- (04/26/2008) Eric's Comments on Mike Rowe
- (04/10/2008) Eric's Comments on Private Labels
- (04/06/2008) Pictures from the Dynamic Paintware Show
- (04/03/2008) Memo on US Announcement
- (03/13/2008) Eric's Comment on a Suggestion
- (02/28/2008) Eric's Comments on Marketing Concepts and Implementation
- (02/28/2008) Eric's Quick Comments on Ads
- (02/26/2008) Eric's Comments on the A/S and Company Growth
- (02/24/2008) Eric on TV Ads
- (02/24/2008) Eric's Comments on Reporting
- (02/22/2008) Eric's Reply on How Ships Dispose of Cleaning Products
- (02/18/2008) Eric's Comments on Third Party "Green" Testing
- (02/07/2008) Eric's Comments on Integrity and WNBD
- (02/05/2008) Eric's Comments on the iBOX and Where We Stand
- (01/30/2008) Eric's Comments on Personal Care Products
- (01/26/2008) OS Confirmation (Jan 2008)
- (01/25/2008) Q&A From Eric about Current Status (Jan 2008)
- (01/24/2008) Eric on the Publications and their Rationale (PR)
- (01/13/2008) Plans and Strategy For The Growth of KIND™
- (01/10/2008) Future of WNBD and The Company's Products
- (01/08/2008) Outstanding Shares
- (01/07/2008) Marketing and Misc Investor Questions
- (01/07/2008) Pricing WNBD's Products
- (01/03/2008) Why The TA Is Gagged
- (12/31/2007) WNBD's Stock Price and Investing